Search This Blog

Friday, February 3, 2012

CPHE Used Curriculum Sale

CPHE Used Curriculum Sale

March 30, 2012

9:30 am to 1:00 pm

Heartland Church of Christ

6120 NW Prairie View Rd.

Kansas City, MO

[mappress mapid="3"]

Space is limited.  Reservations will be accepted on a first-come first-serve basis.  You may email me your request, but your registration is not complete until I receive your signed reservation request and payment. 

 You may request a table; or you may request floor space and bring your own table, bookshelves, etc.

Schedule

  • 8:00-9:00 am:  room setup
  • 9:00-9:30 am:  Sellers will be admitted to setup their tables.
  • 9:30 am to 1:00 pm:  Book sale open to the public.
  • 1:00-1:30 pm:  Sellers will clear and clean their area.
  • 1:30-2:30 pm:  Tear down/restore sanctuary

Reservation Request Form

Name:  ____________________________________________  Phone:  _______________________

 

Email:  ____________________________________________  Cell:  _________________________

 

Quantity

Item

Price

Amt Due

 

CPHE Member Space

$3

 

 

CPHE Member Table

$5

 

 

Non-member Space

$5

 

 

Non-member Table

$10

 

 

 

Subtotal:

 

 

 

 

 

 

I will help set up from 8:00-9:00

($5.00)

 

 

I will help tear down from 1:30-2:30

($5.00)

 

 

Credit cannot exceed subtotal.

Total Due:

 

 

I understand and agree that Clay-Platte Home Educators is not responsible for fire, loss, theft or damage to my sale items.  I understand that I must stay for the duration of the sale and that my fee is non-refundable.  I also understand that I forfeit any items not removed by 1:30 pm.

 

Signature:  ____________________________________________ Date:  ______________________

Mail to:  Lori Camper, 217 Wilshire Blvd., Liberty, MO 64068

Questions?  newhomeschoolcoordinator@cphecorp.org

 



You may read the original post at http://loricamper.com/blog

No comments:

Post a Comment